top of page

Group

Public·1 member

Downloading and Playing Roblox on a Chromebook: What You Need to Know

How bout you guys try APKpure because it works for me but it acts like a tablet just to let you guys know by the way Iam trying to make my roblox as a pc but I cant find nothing [this is a school chromebook].

how do you download roblox on a chromebook

I have tried every website to get to roblox I give up all of these are the same thing. settings then google play bla bla bla IT WILL NEVER WORK WE CANT GET ROBLOX ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER I AM DONE TRYING!!!!!!!!

I have tried all of the above, it downloads from the playstore starts to load and just goes off and I have also tried the other download which has all done when it comes to testing app it starts then nothing else comes up

bruh on freaking schoool lapo topo lol this pasty bone chicken home lone mega gnome chrome home metra dome looking butt up freaking reblex lookin a up dude like look at that roblox looking chrome dome looking m & m looking body shaped torso of roblox looking up dude like omg dude just wanted to play this freaking dum gum looking bacon head looking roblox up like ill beat yo roblox chromy homey looking up man so shut the heck up dummy gummy looking crooked shaped roblox

Now you're all set to run Roblox on your Chromebook as an Android app. Click on Install from the product page for the game. Wait for the game to download and install. After the game installs on your Chromebook you'll see a Roblox icon in your Launcher. Tap on the icon to open the game. Log into your Roblox account or sign up for a new account and start playing.

How to install roblox on a chromebook from Google Play Store

How to play roblox on a chromebook with keyboard and mouse

How to use roblox studio on a chromebook without Google Play Store

How to enable roblox on a chromebook that is not compatible with Google Play Store

How to update roblox on a chromebook to the latest version